Topics

Maybe wrong place for ?

n0dpr@comcast.netLEhU9NJpW <n0dpr@...>

Is there a way to populate n3fjp when using WSJT-x and JT alert?
Brad

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

Gary Woods

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020 11:36:39 -0500, you wrote:

Is there a way to populate n3fjp when using WSJT-x and JT alert?
If you mean transferring the contact to n3fjp, yes; it's all in the
help files and easy even for an old guy.
Existing logs from WSJT-X can be imported to n3fjp.
Not in the shack, so can't give Heathkit check-by-step info, but dead
easy.
--
Gary Woods O- K2AHC Public keys at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic, or get 0x1D64A93D via keyserver
fingerprint = E2 6F 50 93 7B C7 F3 CA 1F 8B 3C C0 B0 28 68

n0dpr@comcast.netLEhU9NJpW <n0dpr@...>

What a great response.

Sent from Xfinity Connect App