Topics

Change Font Size

John AJ1R

I found in settings how to change font sizes for most things.
For my old eyes, I would like to enlarge menu titles like the words - File, Edit, Settings, ...
Is there a way to do that?
\John AJ1R

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, there isn't a way to change the menu font at this time.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer that you were looking for.