locked ;-(

deni

Hey Everyone,
I am becoming a bit stressed with something that ACL is doing or not doing.  Firstly, as an example, I worked Easter Island and Saudi Arabia and they are not in eQSL.  I have not checked LotW. Additionally last evening I was notified that some of the logging had not happened and that the WSJT log would still have it.  Being a good boy I imported the wsjtx log.  I do not know if the ones not recorded in ACL were picked up and forwarded to eqsl and lotW.

Also I might like to say that I am very confused by the logging. Looking at rewards I only have 5 states to go for WAS, however I have worked those 5 many times.

What I would like to do is remove all entries from ACL and then import the wxjtx log again and just start over.

Suggestions?
73 - deni
wb0tax

Bob Stothfang

Deni

You can go direct to your LoTW and eQSL accounts and verify if they have been uploaded before you do anything drastic like starting over with ACL.

73
Bob - W8RES

On 08/14/2020 12:52, deni wrote:
[...]

Hi Deni,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You'll need to initiate the upload of any QSOs to LoTW from AC Log's LoTW form that you added via ADIF, (as well as any manually entered if you don't have the automatic upload on entry option enabled).  Lots more details are here:

--

W5DET

Hi Deni,

[quote]Also I might like to say that I am very confused by the logging. Looking at rewards I only have 5 states to go for WAS, however I have worked those 5 many times.[/quote]

Until the other station confirms the contact, it won't show in your awards count.  Also, for WAS it must be confirmed via LOTW or paper QSL Card or ARRL won't accept it.  I don't know if the logic in ACL makes that differentiation.

73, Doug, W5DET

Christopher Scibelli

I took me 51 QSOs with West Virginia before I finally found a station that confirmed using LoTW. That was about 10 years ago.  Maybe things have improved since.

73,

Chris  NU1O

[quote]Also I might like to say that I am very confused by the logging. Looking at rewards I only have 5 states to go for WAS, however I have worked those 5 many times.[/quote]

Until the other station confirms the contact, it won't show in your awards count.  Also, for WAS it must be confirmed via LOTW or paper QSL Card or ARRL won't accept it.  I don't know if the logic in ACL makes that differentiation.

73, Doug, W5DET

Archibald Delfish

Took me less than 58 days to work all States and all Continents,  all confirm via LOTW.
All this was FT 8  and FT 4.
All this was done during the COVID lock down.

XS Max

On Aug 17, 2020, at 2:31 PM, Christopher Scibelli via groups.io <nu1oscar@...> wrote:

I took me 51 QSOs with West Virginia before I finally found a station that confirmed using LoTW. That was about 10 years ago.  Maybe things have improved since.

73,

Chris  NU1O
_._,_._,_

deni

Very Happy for you.  I have worked WAS in 20 days and only 1 more for DXCC.  Of course, I do not sleep either.

73 - deni

On 8/17/2020 1:44 PM, Archibald Delfish via groups.io wrote:
Took me less than 58 days to work all States and all Continents,  all confirm via LOTW.
All this was FT 8  and FT 4.
All this was done during the COVID lock down.

XS Max

On Aug 17, 2020, at 2:31 PM, Christopher Scibelli via groups.io <nu1oscar@...> wrote:

I took me 51 QSOs with West Virginia before I finally found a station that confirmed using LoTW. That was about 10 years ago.  Maybe things have improved since.

73,

Chris  NU1O

Scott Davis

Hi All,

This thread has detoured from N3FJP Software support, so I am terminating it here.  Please feel free to continue direct.

Thanks!