From: Cody via groups.io <kc2lsd@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2021 6:46 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 7610 no RF CW transmit

Good evening everybody. After I upgraded to 6.9 my CW transmit isn't working on my Icom 7610. The radio keys up but I'm not getting any RF out. I have no issues transmitting and generating RF output via N!MM any ideas. I took a photo of the old settings before the upgrade and everything's the same. Does anybody have any ideas? FYI I did update my ICOM firmware but again N1MM is working.

 Thank You 73
Cody
KC2LSD

Cody

Kimberly thanks for the fast reply.I'm not using a Wiki keyer Your software is set up to transmit "RTS" that's how it used to be. The radio is setting " USB send/ keying " USB 1A DTR"  I took a photo of my settings so I know that's the way it used to be. .But now it's not working on my end.All other functions of the software is working perfectly,If I set AC log to DTR nothing happens Strangely N1MM is working fine. Did you up grade to the new Icom firmware? I just changed the radio setting to USB 1 B DTR and it send correctly but now N1MM doesn't send. How is your radio set up and did you upgrade to Icom 1.3 firmware
Thanks again for your help

73
Cody KC2LSD

Scott Davis

Hi Cody,

Thanks for your follow up.  There have been no changes to the keying software code whatsoever.  Scott typically users Winkeyer, though he configured the DTR option in the 7610 to work as well.

We hope that this helps!

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ