eQSL upload problems

Mike Williams

Dear Folks,

I am very happy with the Amateur Contact Log. Very intuitive and tidy. Only one problem, eQSL uploads don't currently  work. (LotW is fine).
It says the eQSL password and username have some problems, but I can login into eQSL manually with these login data. Using another way, I can upload the ADIF file exported from the logbook SW, so the eQSL server is working.

I get this message for each QSO.

Quote:

Error: No match on eQSL_User/eQSL_Pswd

Log record = 1
--------
Upload Complete!

Unquote

See my screenshot below for my settings

73, good DX and thanks for your time, Mike OK8MSW Czech Republic

image.png

Rebecca Milligan <rebeccamilligan@...>

Hi Mike,

Have you tried putting your callsign in the dialogue box labeled “eQSL Nickname”?  It is below the password dialogue box.

The Nickname should be whatever you used when creating  your eQSL account or, if you have more than one account in eQSL, the current account or nickname.

I hope this helps.

73/88,

Rebecca, N4EFS

I am very happy with the Amateur Contact Log. Very intuitive and tidy. Only one problem, eQSL uploads don't currently  work. (LotW is fine).

It says the eQSL password and username have some problems, but I can login into eQSL manually with these login data. Using another way, I can upload the ADIF file exported from the logbook SW, so the eQSL server is working.

I get this message for each QSO.

Quote:

Error: No match on eQSL_User/eQSL_Pswd

Log record = 1

--------

Upload Complete!

Unquote

See my screenshot below for my settings

73, good DX and thanks for your time, Mike OK8MSW Czech Republic

image.png

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

In addition to Rebecca's good suggestions, choose a password with only letters and numbers, no special characters.

I am very happy with the Amateur Contact Log. Very intuitive and tidy. Only one problem, eQSL uploads don't currently  work. (LotW is fine).
It says the eQSL password and username have some problems, but I can login into eQSL manually with these login data. Using another way, I can upload the ADIF file exported from the logbook SW, so the eQSL server is working.

I get this message for each QSO.

Quote:

Error: No match on eQSL_User/eQSL_Pswd

Log record = 1
--------
Upload Complete!

Unquote

See my screenshot below for my settings

73, good DX and thanks for your time, Mike OK8MSW Czech Republic

image.png

Mike Williams

Thanks Rebecca and Scott.

The answer was to change my eQSL password on the server. I only had letters and numbers in the original. eQSL just wanted another password for some mysterious reason 😂

All's well that ends well.

73 to all

Mike ok8msw