Lotw messaes not fitting correctly and top ,menu find button

AB8WD-Willie

Is there some way to fix these issues file attached
thanks in advance

Scott Davis

Hi AB8WD,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try clicking Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click the button to reset to defaults.

I hope that this helps!

Is there some way to fix these issues file attached
thanks in advance

Wilbur Doolittle

no change no help there

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 6:39 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi AB8WD,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try clicking Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click the button to reset to defaults.

I hope that this helps!

Is there some way to fix these issues file attached
thanks in advance

Scott Davis

Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your follow up.  I'm sorry that you are still having trouble.  I wish I had something insightful to suggest, but the only other related setting to try would be to click Settings > Appearance Form Size and enter 100.  I have my doubts that will have an affect, but it is the only other thing that comes to mind.

I hope that this helps!

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try clicking Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click the button to reset to defaults.

I hope that this helps!

Is there some way to fix these issues file attached
thanks in advance

Wilbur Doolittle

That had no effect on the problem

Wilbur Doolittle

I tried all that b4 it has no effect .
Thanks in advance

Scott Davis

Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your follow up.  I would love to offer something else to try, but I am completely out of ideas here.  I'm very sorry I don't have more to suggest.  Please let us know if any other clues come to light.