Lotw messaes not fitting correctly and top ,menu find button

AB8WD-Willie

Is there some way to fix these issues file attached 
thanks in advance 

Scott Davis

Hi AB8WD,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try clicking Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click the button to reset to defaults.

I hope that this helps!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 12:12 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Lotw messaes not fitting correctly and top ,menu find button

thanks in advance 

Wilbur Doolittle

no change no help there 

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 6:39 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi AB8WD,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try clicking Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts and then click the button to reset to defaults.

I hope that this helps!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Lotw messaes not fitting correctly and top ,menu find button

thanks in advance 

Scott Davis

Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your follow up.  I'm sorry that you are still having trouble.  I wish I had something insightful to suggest, but the only other related setting to try would be to click Settings > Appearance Form Size and enter 100.  I have my doubts that will have an affect, but it is the only other thing that comes to mind.

I hope that this helps!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 8:07 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Lotw messaes not fitting correctly and top ,menu find button

no change no help there 

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 6:39 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi AB8WD,

I hope that this helps!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

thanks in advance 

Wilbur Doolittle

That had no effect on the problem

Wilbur Doolittle

I tried all that b4 it has no effect .
Thanks in advance

Scott Davis

Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your follow up.  I would love to offer something else to try, but I am completely out of ideas here.  I'm very sorry I don't have more to suggest.  Please let us know if any other clues come to light.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 9:44 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Lotw messaes not fitting correctly and top ,menu find button

I tried all that b4 it has no effect .
Thanks in advance

Wilbur Doolittle

Thanks your quick responses from you and kim are greatly appreciated.

Jim Polewczak <hamditter@...>

Back before I retired 3 years ago, I supported a software product.  A similar issue arose, and the answer was to set the windows screen to 100 %.  Many users set the windows default to something larger so that they could see the icons and fonts more easily.

Jim. KG2H

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020, 9:41 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Wilbur,

Thanks for your follow up.  I'm sorry that you are still having trouble.  I wish I had something insightful to suggest, but the only other related setting to try would be to click Settings > Appearance Form Size and enter 100.  I have my doubts that will have an affect, but it is the only other thing that comes to mind.

I hope that this helps!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 8:07 am

no change no help there 

Hi AB8WD,

I hope that this helps!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

thanks in advance 

Jim Shorney

Maybe try updating your computer's graphics card drivers?

-Jim
NU0C

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:50:32 -0400
"Wilbur Doolittle" <johndeere75549011@...> wrote:

Thanks your quick responses from you and kim are greatly appreciated.

AB8WD-Willie

That has been done also thanks in advance for the idea.

W5DET

In the M$Windows 7 Control Panel, There is a setting for Display which "...allows you to change the size of text and other items on your screen..."  The image you provided looks like what happened when I played with a setting different from 100%(Default) a while back..  Win7 is the last version of M$Windows I have to work with so I don't know if Redmond still includes such a feature.  Or, for that matter, if whatever you're using includes such a feature.

73, Doug, W5DET