Topics

Log Contact Button + 2

Art Gribensk <kg4eyg@...>

Scott,
really enjoying tailoring my log.  Really outstanding, especially with my visual impairment.. Couple of questions:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk

Scott Davis

Hi Art,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Responses are inserted:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

**  Yes:  Settings > Appearance > Colors and fonts (make sure you are running a current version of AC Log).

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

**  Sorry, no.

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

**  All data that arrives from QRZ is added.  Make sure you only have one data source enabled.

really enjoying tailoring my log.  Really outstanding, especially with my visual impairment.. Couple of questions:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk

Kevin Gray

Art,

Adding to what Scott said about #2, - pressing the “Enter” key on your keyboard does the same thing as clicking the Log Contact button.

(I cant ever remember clicking the Log Contact button. Hihih)

73 Kevin

N9VPV

really enjoying tailoring my log.  Really outstanding, especially with my visual impairment.. Couple of questions:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk <kg4eyg@...>

Ahh... lol.  Got it.  Thank you!

Art Gribensk

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020, 16:19 Kevin Gray <n9vpv@...> wrote:

Art,

Adding to what Scott said about #2, - pressing the “Enter” key on your keyboard does the same thing as clicking the Log Contact button.

(I cant ever remember clicking the Log Contact button. Hihih)

73 Kevin

N9VPV

really enjoying tailoring my log.  Really outstanding, especially with my visual impairment.. Couple of questions:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk <kg4eyg@...>

Perfect!  Thanks for the great customer service.  Love to see how others have tailored their logs some day.  I have already referred this software to a few friends.  Thanks again for answering on the weekend. Art
W5ATK

Art Gribensk