Grid for a contact in LOTW

vhfer2001 <n7au@...>

Been through all the FRQ in N3FJP but unless I missed it don't find
anything.

Can anyone send me to the right place to have my grid show up in LOTW? My
long and lat are listed in N3FJP. My grid is listed under station
Properties in TQSL (Yes it is updated to the new one) but when I do an up
load to LOTW my grid does not show up under the contact I made with the
other station The contact is confirmed but doesn't show my grid sq. Theirs
is there but not mine.

Thank You
Bob
N7AU

Larry Banks

Hi Bob,

Are you selecting the correct LOCATION in the N3FJP LoTW upload screen?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Been through all the FRQ in N3FJP but unless I missed it don't find
anything.

Can anyone send me to the right place to have my grid show up in LOTW? My
long and lat are listed in N3FJP. My grid is listed under station
Properties in TQSL (Yes it is updated to the new one) but when I do an up
load to LOTW my grid does not show up under the contact I made with the
other station The contact is confirmed but doesn't show my grid sq. Theirs
is there but not mine.

Thank You
Bob
N7AU

vhfer2001 <n7au@...>

I think so. What could I be uploading differant? Up loading new contacts. If I change something in the contact than something won't be right unless it is just a name but that doesn't show up either. How do I add the grid to make it shoe up?
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 6/24/20, 4:38 PM "Larry Banks via groups.io" <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:
Hi Bob,

Are you selecting the correct LOCATION in the N3FJP LoTW upload screen?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Been through all the FRQ in N3FJP but unless I missed it don't find
anything.

Can anyone send me to the right place to have my grid show up in LOTW? My
long and lat are listed in N3FJP. My grid is listed under station
Properties in TQSL (Yes it is updated to the new one) but when I do an up
load to LOTW my grid does not show up under the contact I made with the
other station The contact is confirmed but doesn't show my grid sq. Theirs
is there but not mine.

Thank You
Bob
N7AU

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Your grid is specified in TQSL, not AC Log.

Been through all the FRQ in N3FJP but unless I missed it don't find
anything.

Can anyone send me to the right place to have my grid show up in LOTW? My
long and lat are listed in N3FJP. My grid is listed under station
Properties in TQSL (Yes it is updated to the new one) but when I do an up
load to LOTW my grid does not show up under the contact I made with the
other station The contact is confirmed but doesn't show my grid sq. Theirs
is there but not mine.

Thank You
Bob
N7AU

vhfer2001 <n7au@...>

That was my thought also Scott. And it is listed there in TQSL.
OK I'LL get off here and check with the LOTW desk.

Thanks Scott and everyone else.
Bob
N7AU