LoTW Manager keyboard shortcut in AClog 6.6

Poul K

For AClog 6.6, may I suggest you change the Alt-D shortcut in LoTW Manager 1.9 from Add station location to Done? (There are 2 underlined D shortcuts)

This is the way it works with the other eLog handlers in AClog, very conventient.
73 de SA7CND

Scott Davis

Thanks for the suggestion Poul!