Under eLogs/LOTW ALL DATA no longer works properly

Dave

I upload my logs at the end of each day, next morning I download my confirmations from LOTW using 'ALL DATA'.
When I use ALL DATA now it only confirms the previous days QSO's. It used to scan my logs and update QSO's 5, 10 15 years old and take 10 or 15 minutes.
This started about a month ago, I made no changes to ACLog. It's worked as it should for 3 years then it didn't the next day.

Dave
k4em

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  ARRL made a change to that functionality on their end.  Use All Since and enter a date prior to your first contact.

I upload my logs at the end of each day, next morning I download my confirmations from LOTW using 'ALL DATA'.
When I use ALL DATA now it only confirms the previous days QSO's. It used to scan my logs and update QSO's 5, 10 15 years old and take 10 or 15 minutes.
This started about a month ago, I made no changes to ACLog. It's worked as it should for 3 years then it didn't the next day.

Dave
k4em

Jim Shorney

I have never used ALL DATA. Just ALL SINCE and CONFIRMED SINCE. These often bring in new confirmations for QSOs up to 20 years old (my log starts in 1999). I occasionally roll back the CONFIRMED SINCE date back a few months and it sometimes picks up a straggler or two.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Thu, 14 May 2020 03:44:49 -0700
"Dave" <k4em@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I upload my logs at the end of each day, next morning I download my confirmations from LOTW using 'ALL DATA'.
When I use ALL DATA now it only confirms the previous days QSO's. It used to scan my logs and update QSO's 5, 10 15 years old and take 10 or 15 minutes.
This started about a month ago, I made no changes to ACLog. It's worked as it should for 3 years then it didn't the next day.

Dave
k4em

Dave

Soon after I started using ACLog I had an issue with Confirmed Since, Scott recommended trying ALL DATA. That fixed my issue so I continued using ALL DATA.

I now use Confirmed Since with no issues.

I was just wondering why ALL DATA stopped working, but Scott replied with the answer.

Thanks,

Dave

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

You should routinely use All Since, not Confirmed Since, so that your sent but unconfirmed records are marked as well.

I am going to reorder those buttons on the LoTW form in the next release.