Topics

Lost Log data

John Brock

Not sure what I did. I tried to take the ADI file from my New England QSO party log and upload it to my normal ACLog log.
Noe in my normal log all I have is the QSO party records. None of the original QSO's appear.
Any advice?
TNX
John
WA8US

Mitch NW0M

In the Recent Contacts display bar, do you have 'ALL' checked or 'Last 50'?

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  First, open your full log file by clicking File > Open, navigating to your log file and select it.

Then transfer your contest QSOs as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q6

If for some reason you need to restore from backup, this will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q57