Topics

Power settings

Ruarto

I normally stay at one power setting (45w) but occasionally will pump it up to 90.

But each qso it logs as 95w.    How can I change it so that I don’t have to go back and edit each and every entry?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Scott Davis

Hi Ruarto,

Thanks for your e-mail.  AC Log always defaults to the last power entered on subsequent contacts.  Just be sure to enter the proper power level any time you change power and the following QSOs will automatically have the correct value.

I normally stay at one power setting (45w) but occasionally will pump it up to 90.
But each qso it logs as 95w.    How can I change it so that I don’t have to go back and edit each and every entry?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

John K9IJ

Ruarto,

Are you logging FT8 qsos with JTAlert ?

John - K9IJ

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

k9ij@...
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor