Raspberry Pi support for N3FLP

sethzarny

I am transferring my shack computer from a PC to a Raspberry Pi.  Is it possible to run my N3FJP logging software in the new Raspberry Pi 4?  If so, please point me to the best site to retrieve the system.  Thank you.

N3PZ
Seth

Jeff | VA2SS <jeff@...>

Hi Seth,

Microsoft have indeed a light version of Windows capable of running on a RPi. BUT, this version can run only software compiled to run on this specific CPU. This version unfortunately cannot run X86 platform software like all of current software like N3FJP.

This version is essentially for developpers that are able to test their software.

Sorry, no luck.... :-(

Regards and 73.

Jeff | VA2SS

Jeff Steinkamp

Maybe.  If you can get WINE setup to run on the PI, then you might be able to get N3FJP software to run.

--
Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ

sethzarny