Change selected QSO date.

Bill

I'm in the process of adding all of my old QSO's to my log. When I tried to upload the QSO's to LoTW I got an error that stated that the QSO's were outside of the selected QSO date. I checked the N3FJP user guide but I didn't find anything that would tell me how to change the date. Do I just simply keep clicking ignore or is there a way to change the date? Thanks again for the best logger program on the market Scott. 73, Bill

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Are you within the date range of your LoTW Certificate?  I believe If you are trying to upload QSOs that you made before that date range, then they will bounce.

Lou WA5LOU

--
Lou WA5LOU

Larry Banks

Hi Bill, (call?),

Check your LoTW certificate date.  ACLog does not use your date for this at all.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

I'm in the process of adding all of my old QSO's to my log. When I tried to upload the QSO's to LoTW I got an error that stated that the QSO's were outside of the selected QSO date. I checked the N3FJP user guide but I didn't find anything that would tell me how to change the date. Do I just simply keep clicking ignore or is there a way to change the date? Thanks again for the best logger program on the market Scott. 73, Bill

bill graf

I am in the process of uploading to LOTW some of my old log books from 2001 and everything
going smooth. I'm getting around 7 to 8 QSL's per every 26 QSO log sheet.
Don't understand a date range on a LOTW Certificate? Please explain?
Bill K9RR

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Your certificate has a start date for QSO’s that can be entered.  Usually this date will be when you officially received your current call sign.  Check this date in TQSL.

Lou WA5LOU

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 11:16 AM bill graf <billgraf@...> wrote:
I am in the process of uploading to LOTW some of my old log books from 2001 and everything
going smooth. I'm getting around 7 to 8 QSL's per every 26 QSO log sheet.
Don't understand a date range on a LOTW Certificate? Please explain?
Bill K9RR

--
Lou WA5LOU

Mike Olbrisch

Your LoTW call sign certificate has a start date and an end date.  If you try to enter QSOs before the start date, the LoTW certificate will not sign them.  If you try to enter a QSO for a date after the certificate expires, it will also not accept that.

You will need to renew your certificate and change the START DATE to the earliest date that you want to enter QSOs from or when the license was first issued to you.  Leave the end date blank.  If you had a previous call sign, you would need to request a certificate for that call, using the start date of either when it was issued or the earliest you want to enter QSOs from, and an end date for when the license was replaced.

For example, my former call KD9KC has a certificate that starts on 1-1-1980, and ends on 7-11-2013.  My new call KD5KC has a certificate that starts on 7-11-2013 and the end is left blank.

BTW, I entered my logs from 1980 forward.  It wasn’t worth going back to 1980.

Hope this is helpful.  Take care, stay well.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

I am in the process of uploading to LOTW some of my old log books from 2001 and everything

going smooth. I'm getting around 7 to 8 QSL's per every 26 QSO log sheet.

Don't understand a date range on a LOTW Certificate? Please explain?

Bill K9RR

ranmid@...

Okay my problem started this morning and Q's made late yesterday and this am fail due to stated out of date range.  Checked TQSL and still good till nov this year and Q's are logged as 48 and 9 of 2020.  Start date is in 1968 so meets the proper range. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

ranmid@...

So I am new to this logger and still on the fence.  Here is my latest issue as of today and was uploading yesterday fine.  Today I have the error of out of date range and per log it is dated current and I checked TQSL and it is with in the data range specified.  So as a test I exported to ADIF and imported that into another logger.  It looked normal.  I exported those contacts again to a ADIF and directly uploaded to LoTW using TQSL.  It uploaded with no problem.   Then went back to ACLog and downloaded and got them checked as sent.  So what is the issue?

Randy WB8ART

Larry Banks

Hi Ranmid (call??),

There have been many emails about this due to the new TQSL.  Check to be  sure you have your call sign is in the Operator field in your ACLog setup.

Okay my problem started this morning and Q's made late yesterday and this am fail due to stated out of date range.  Checked TQSL and still good till nov this year and Q's are logged as 48 and 9 of 2020.  Start date is in 1968 so meets the proper range. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Larry Banks

Sorry – hit send to quickly.  Didn’t add my name/ call.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 11:33