New TQSL-ACLog Conflict

Howard Saxion

I have discovered a problem with ACLog and the new TQSL version. When the Operator field is filled ( for example my first name), an error occurs when trying to log a QSO With LoTW. This error shows up as an invalid date range of the call sign certificate.  When I deleted an entry in the operator field, the problem went away.

I tried to find a batch process to delete the operator information in my log but could not find a solution. Is editing each QSO the only way to delete text in the operator field?
73

Howard

WX7HS

Scott Davis

Hi Howard,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  The Operator field is intended for your call sign.  You could contact the LoTW folks to see if there is a way to set TQSL to override the operator value check.

If not, ADIF Master is likely your best option.  Additional details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q63