From: David Galletly <d4star@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 10:44 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Clublog upload no longer functional

I recently swapped out my shack computer to a mini Win 10. New install of latest ACL configured with transfer of log database went fine. LOTW transfer went fine as well. Now, however, Clublog gives me a 403 Forbidden error when I try to upload. No changes in my user information plus I can sign in manually to my account with no problem. What did I miss?

Thanks
Dave KM2O

Dennis - WU6X

Hi Dave,
Log into your ClubLog account and check your Profile to make sure something there hasn't changed. I can't think of anything else that might be an issue, except maybe a mis-stored password in Windows.
73, Dennis-WU6X

David Galletly

Thanks all! Problem was indeed a password mixup.

Dave KM2O