Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 20:14
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Exporting 80m confirmed list of countries

I found how to view the list of countries I have confirmed on 80 meters, but is there a way to export just that list?

73, Megin, K5IJ

Megin Murphy

That worked!  Thank you!

73, Megin, K5IJ

Clicking on the “Worked” column will copy the list to your clipboard.  Then just past it to whatever.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 20:14