Topics

Part of log disappeared

kc6mie

This morning part of my log disappeared. I show 8 contacts for today 03/262020 then the date goes to 09/03/2019. Not sure what happened??
Stephen Kc6mie

Stephen Spencer

Scott Davis

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  There isn't anything within AC Log that would delete a portion of your log (aside from a user multi selecting multiple QSOs and then clicking Delete - not suggesting you have done that).

You can restore from your most recent backup as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q57