From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom and Toni Hauer
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 2:13 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting Question

I open up ACLog when I start up my computer and leave it running all day so I can see DX spots that come up.  However, after an hour or two (not a specific amount of time) it will stop updating.  I have to close the program and reopen it for spots to update again.

Anybody else see this happening?

Thank, Tom K0YA

Christopher Scibelli

Yes, it happens to me all the time.  I just unclick and click enable and it resets.

73,

Chris  NU1O