Topics

New Feature(s)

Ed W2LCQ

Thanks Scott. Gotcha. I’ll play around with it and see what happens. In any event I can live with it.
Keep well and healthy.

All best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294
                 Frankford Radio Club

“I am busy just now again on electro-magnetism, and think I have got hold of a good thing, but can't say....” —-Michael Faraday

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294
                 Frankford Radio Club

“I am busy just now again on electro-magnetism, and think I have got hold of a good thing, but can't say....” —-Michael Faraday

K8TS

I used the band map “block….” For the first time after many, many years, and found it very useful, finding stations that had only been spotted minimally.  Will be using more often.  Once a “runner” has been worked, he never shows again unless he moves to a different portion of the band.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10