Topics

Missing all DX Spots Says confirmed

Jim K9TF <jim.gmforum@...>

Hi de Jim K9TF

While running trial version of N3FJP I was running Telenet

and a TZ showed up on 160M spot. It showed confirmed.

I have it confirmed on other bands but not on 160M how

do I fix this? I am sure this is happening for other spots as well.

I am using a Microsoft Surface Tablet running Windows 10.

I chase DXCC Challenge WAZ and WAS on 9 bands all modes.

I have over 2000 for DX Challenge.

Jim Borowski K9TF

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Form the menu options click Settings > New Contact & QSL Alert Options > New on Band and Mode.