To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jun 17, 2020 4:06 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] time format on logging program

I like having the local time and UTC time displayed on the logging program and would like to request that the option to select either 12 or 24 hour format be added to the local time on ACLog and then all the logging programs.
Thank you for your great software!!

N8OFP.DL@...

I like having the local time and UTC time displayed on the logging program and would like to request that the option to select either 12 or 24 hour format be added to the local time on ACLog and then all the logging programs.
Thank you for your great software!!

Ken N6PCD

Try setting your PC clock to 24 hour format. That may reflect in Scott’s programs.
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD

Scott Davis

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  There isn't a 24 hour format option, but you can hide the time label as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q79

New member, and still learning the program.  My question: can the time that shows on the logging program(both local and UTC) be changed to the 24 hour format? I prefer suing 24hr format, and my Geochron Digital is set to 24hr format.
Thank you for your assistance; and so far I am really impressed with your program.
73,
Steve WW4RX

Steve Marshall <ww4rx@...>