time format on logging program

John Huber

I concur with the suggestion that ACLog, and eventually all the various logging programs, display the local time in the format defined the user.  This would be the format that can be set via Settings->Time & Language-> Date, time & regional formatting->Change data formats->Long time.  It seems logical that the the user specified long time format is what the user prefers, as opposed to the ACLog default of hh:mm:ss AM/PM.
--
73,  John / N8FYL

Scott Davis

Hi, 

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.  I will give that some thought for the future.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jun 17, 2020 4:06 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] time format on logging program

I like having the local time and UTC time displayed on the logging program and would like to request that the option to select either 12 or 24 hour format be added to the local time on ACLog and then all the logging programs.
Thank you for your great software!!

N8OFP.DL@...

I like having the local time and UTC time displayed on the logging program and would like to request that the option to select either 12 or 24 hour format be added to the local time on ACLog and then all the logging programs.
Thank you for your great software!!

Ken N6PCD

Try setting your PC clock to 24 hour format. That may reflect in Scott’s programs.
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD

Scott Davis

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  There isn't a 24 hour format option, but you can hide the time label as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q79

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 2:44 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] time format on logging program

Good afternoon, 
New member, and still learning the program.  My question: can the time that shows on the logging program(both local and UTC) be changed to the 24 hour format? I prefer suing 24hr format, and my Geochron Digital is set to 24hr format.
Thank you for your assistance; and so far I am really impressed with your program.
Steve WW4RX

Steve Marshall <ww4rx@...>

Good afternoon, 
New member, and still learning the program.  My question: can the time that shows on the logging program(both local and UTC) be changed to the 24 hour format? I prefer suing 24hr format, and my Geochron Digital is set to 24hr format.
Thank you for your assistance; and so far I am really impressed with your program.
Steve WW4RX