Topics

Spotting question

kc6mie

Is there a quicker way of spotting a station you’ve just worked besides going to
Settings
DX spotting
Configure
Spot last

Stephen Spencer

Marv Olnes

Sure, just add "Spot Last" so it's readily available on the form. One click does it.

Marv
Marvin Olnes Jr
ARS N0MHL

-----Original Message-----
From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of kc6mie
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 10:47 AM
To: AC Log Group <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spotting question

Is there a quicker way of spotting a station you’ve just worked besides going to Settings DX spotting Configure Spot last

Stephen Spencer

Don Prince <prince.rxp@...>

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:46 AM kc6mie <kc6mie@...> wrote:
Is there a quicker way of spotting a station you’ve just worked besides going to
Settings
DX spotting
Configure
Spot last

Stephen Spencer

John K9IJ

Alt+P Spot Last (Contesting programs and AC Log if you have enabled the Spot Last button from Settings > Edit Fields Displayed)

John - K9IJ

On 2/17/2020 12:56 PM, Don Prince wrote:

Settings
DX spotting
Configure
Spot last

Stephen Spencer

-- 
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

k9ij@...
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor

Larry Banks

Hi Don,

If you are talking about any of the contest SW, use the SPOT LAST button below the message window.  With ACLog I use the SPOT LAST button below the entry windows and next to the LOG CONTACT button.  It’s possible that I placed this there long ago – I can’t remember if it is a default or not.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 13:56
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spotting question

Settings
DX spotting
Configure
Spot last

Stephen Spencer

kc6mie

I’m having a hard time adding the field. It put the button up in the log in the date column. Thank goodness for the reset button.

Stephen Spencer

On Feb 17, 2020, at 10:11 AM, Marv Olnes <marvin.olnes@...> wrote:

Sure, just add "Spot Last" so it's readily available on the form. One click does it.

Marv
Marvin Olnes Jr
ARS N0MHL

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of kc6mie
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 10:47 AM
To: AC Log Group <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spotting question

Is there a quicker way of spotting a station you’ve just worked besides going to Settings DX spotting Configure Spot last

Stephen Spencer

Scott Davis

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your e-mail.  After the button appears, just drag it into position as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q79

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 17, 2020 3:02 pm

I’m having a hard time adding the field.  It put the button up in the log in the date column.  Thank goodness for the reset button.

Stephen Spencer

> On Feb 17, 2020, at 10:11 AM, Marv Olnes <marvin.olnes@...> wrote:
>
> Sure, just add "Spot Last" so it's readily available on the form.  One click does it.
>
> Marv
> Marvin Olnes Jr
> ARS N0MHL
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of kc6mie
> Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 10:47 AM
> To: AC Log Group <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
> Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spotting question
>
> Is there a quicker way of spotting a station you’ve just worked besides going to Settings DX spotting Configure Spot last
>
>
> Stephen Spencer
>
>
>
>
>
>

kc6mie

It’s for my general log.  When I enable it it’s showing on top of the date column.

Stephen Spencer

On Feb 17, 2020, at 11:10 AM, Larry Banks via Groups.Io <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:

Hi Don,

If you are talking about any of the contest SW, use the SPOT LAST button below the message window.  With ACLog I use the SPOT LAST button below the entry windows and next to the LOG CONTACT button.  It’s possible that I placed this there long ago – I can’t remember if it is a default or not.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Settings
DX spotting
Configure
Spot last

Stephen Spencer

kc6mie

I got it the video helped thanks

Stephen Spencer

On Feb 17, 2020, at 11:10 AM, Larry Banks via Groups.Io <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:

Hi Don,

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Settings
DX spotting
Configure
Spot last

Stephen Spencer