From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of kc6mie
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 10:47 AM
To: AC Log Group <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spotting question

Is there a quicker way of spotting a station you’ve just worked besides going to Settings DX spotting Configure Spot last

Stephen Spencer

Don Prince <prince.rxp@...>

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:46 AM kc6mie <kc6mie@...> wrote:
Is there a quicker way of spotting a station you’ve just worked besides going to
Settings
DX spotting
Configure
Spot last

Stephen Spencer

John K9IJ

Alt+P Spot Last (Contesting programs and AC Log if you have enabled the Spot Last button from Settings > Edit Fields Displayed)

John - K9IJ

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

k9ij@...
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor

Larry Banks

Hi Don,

If you are talking about any of the contest SW, use the SPOT LAST button below the message window.  With ACLog I use the SPOT LAST button below the entry windows and next to the LOG CONTACT button.  It’s possible that I placed this there long ago – I can’t remember if it is a default or not.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ