Topics

ARRL DX log missing data?? ARRL wont accept log #contest

VK6EA

Hi Folks

Have a few QRP contacts that I would like to submit, I am missing something??, can't figure what it is though, have changed the PWR field to a few different values thinking that may be the cause.

No change though, have a couple of screen shots of what is happening, sure it will be something simple, appreciate any help.

Great contest, am a new op so found it great value, and surprised me as to what can be achieved by good ears from a bad fist....amazing signals into VK6.

73 De Ian VK6EA

Scott Davis

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You are using the USA / Canada version of the software instead of the DX version.  Download DX version 3.5, enter your QSOs and you will be able to submit fine:

Have a few QRP contacts that I would like to submit, I am missing something??, can't figure what it is though, have changed the PWR field to a few different values thinking that may be the cause.

No change though, have a couple of screen shots of what is happening, sure it will be something simple, appreciate any help.

Great contest, am a new op so found it great value, and surprised me as to what can be achieved by good ears from a bad fist....amazing signals into VK6.

73 De Ian VK6EA

VK6EA

Thanks for the reply Scott

I inadvertantly posted the wrong Screen shot, I had WOKEN up to my error prior to posting however and downloaded the dx version.

The issue remains, and have have re-posted with the dx version showing, still the same error.

The upload process is very simple could it be an ARRL issue??

73,Ian

Scott Davis

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your follow up.  As you can see from your screen shot, you have not entered valid states / provinces for each of the QSO records.  You'll need to correct the records with the state each station sent you accordingly and resubmit your Cabrillo file.

I inadvertantly posted the wrong Screen shot, I had WOKEN up to my error prior to posting however and downloaded the dx version.

The issue remains, and have have re-posted with the dx version showing, still the same error.

The upload process is very simple could it be an ARRL issue??

73,Ian

VK6EA

RR TU

Christopher Scibelli