cw spotting #'s

Alexander Kopp

I am trying to prepare for the contest in 1 week.
I used cq ww dx contest log 57 for the phone contest few weeks ago. Loved it!
Now the cw spotter is showing only ph spots. I changed settings, modes etc. I am using dxspots.com and I enabled set/skimmer.
Anybody can help?
Thank you.
73, Alex AK1MD

Scott Davis

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > DX Spotting > Configure.  On the form that appears, click More Filtering to set your filters as you desire.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 17, 2019 12:18 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cw spotting #'s

Now the cw spotter is showing only ph spots. I changed settings, modes etc. I am using dxspots.com and I enabled set/skimmer.
Anybody can help?
Thank you.
73, Alex AK1MD

Alexander Kopp

Thank you, 73, Alex AK1MD

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 5:59 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > DX Spotting > Configure.  On the form that appears, click More Filtering to set your filters as you desire.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 17, 2019 12:18 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] cw spotting #'s

Anybody can help?
Thank you.
73, Alex AK1MD