cw spotting #'s

Alexander Kopp

I am trying to prepare for the contest in 1 week.
I used cq ww dx contest log 57 for the phone contest few weeks ago. Loved it!
Now the cw spotter is showing only ph spots. I changed settings, modes etc. I am using dxspots.com and I enabled set/skimmer.
Anybody can help?
Thank you.
73, Alex AK1MD

Scott Davis

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > DX Spotting > Configure.  On the form that appears, click More Filtering to set your filters as you desire.

I am trying to prepare for the contest in 1 week.
I used cq ww dx contest log 57 for the phone contest few weeks ago. Loved it!
Now the cw spotter is showing only ph spots. I changed settings, modes etc. I am using dxspots.com and I enabled set/skimmer.
Anybody can help?
Thank you.
73, Alex AK1MD

Alexander Kopp