Topics

Suggestion for importing ADIF files

Bert W0RSB <bert.w0rsb@...>

The menu selection "Import ADIF ..." always goes to the ACLOG directory in Documents. It would be nice if the last directory used could be remembered, or even better if it was configured.
--
Bert - W0RSB
Saint Paul, MN

Jim Shorney

I tend to agree with this. My imports and exports are ALWAYS from different locations.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:08:30 -0700
"Bert W0RSB via Groups.Io" <bert.w0rsb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The menu selection "Import ADIF ..." always goes to the ACLOG directory in Documents. It would be nice if the last directory used could be remembered, or even better if it was configured.
--
Bert - W0RSB
Saint Paul, MN

Scott Davis

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions Bert!