Topics

Can ACLog be installed and operated from a thumbdrive?

John

Is it possible to install ACLog on a thumb drive so that it can be easily used on different computers?

Mike Olbrisch

The whole program?  I don’t think so.  But you can try it.  I do know for certain you can load AC-Log on multiple computers, and keep your log database on a thumb drive.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

Big Bend JEEP Rear