Topics

shift-cntl-g

Bill DeVore

I really like  the shift-ctrl-g feature found in most of Scott's contesting software. However it doesn't seem to work with the Hiram Percy Contest Log 1.0 I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple.

Bill - W3PNM

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the report.  You haven't overlooked anything, the error is mine.  With the HPM software, enter will send the F3 CW string as usual, but tab does not send the F2 CW string.

This is one of the reasons I am extremely reluctant to attempt to support a new contest with a tight time notification window.  There are just too many things that can fall through the cracks.

Thanks again for the report.  If ARRL decides to make this an annual event, it's all corrected for next time.

I really like  the shift-ctrl-g feature found in most of Scott's contesting software. However it doesn't seem to work with the Hiram Percy Contest Log 1.0 I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple.

Bill - W3PNM

Bill DeVore

Thanks for the quick response Scott. At least now I know I'm not loosing my mind. It's no big deal and you did a great job rushing this nice piece of software to your user base.

So glad I'm a N3FJP customer!

Bill

Fred K2DFC

What is shift-ctrl-g supposed to do?

Scott Davis

Hi Fred,

Ctrl + Shift + G enables the CW Tab Sends Message (TSM) function.  A complete list of keyboard shortcuts is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q74