Topics

Cheat Sheets

Pat Whelton

I need help remembering where I can find some items on ACLog.  Somewhere along the line I thought there were published “cheat sheets” for the following:

1.  All the Cntl-X commands (i.e.:  CNTL-D brings up the DX Spotting Window).

2.  I thought Scott had created a utility or a Cntl-x feature that would let you click on a country or maybe a call-sign and it would tell you what bands and modes you needed that country on.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Tom Ellis

Pat,

Is this what you are looking for?

Tom

K5TEE

John T. Fleming W3GQJ

I made the short cut file a Word document as well as a PDF file. They are attached. If you don’t have Word, use Libre Office or OpenOffice or Word Pad if you would like a different format.

73,

John