Topics

Cheat Sheets

Pat Whelton

I need help remembering where I can find some items on ACLog.  Somewhere along the line I thought there were published “cheat sheets” for the following:

1.  All the Cntl-X commands (i.e.:  CNTL-D brings up the DX Spotting Window).

2.  I thought Scott had created a utility or a Cntl-x feature that would let you click on a country or maybe a call-sign and it would tell you what bands and modes you needed that country on.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Tom Ellis

Pat,

Is this what you are looking for?

Tom

K5TEE

John T. Fleming W3GQJ

I made the short cut file a Word document as well as a PDF file. They are attached. If you don’t have Word, use Libre Office or OpenOffice or Word Pad if you would like a different format.

John

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Ellis
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:27 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Cheat Sheets

Pat,

Tom

K5TEE

Tom Ellis

Pat,

Tom

K5TEE

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Pat Whelton
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 8:33 AM
To: N3FJP
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Cheat Sheets

I need help remembering where I can find some items on ACLog.  Somewhere along the line I thought there were published “cheat sheets” for the following:

1.  All the Cntl-X commands (i.e.:  CNTL-D brings up the DX Spotting Window).

2.  I thought Scott had created a utility or a Cntl-x feature that would let you click on a country or maybe a call-sign and it would tell you what bands and modes you needed that country on.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Pat Whelton

Thanks guys for all the “Cheat Sheets”.  They will be squirrelled away for future use.  Now if someone can provide the little utility that tells you if you need an entity for a new band or new mode we’ll be all set.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Scott Davis

Hi Pat,

With a country name in the Country text box, click on the Blue country label above.  It works for state, grids, etc., as well.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJP <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Thanks guys for all the “Cheat Sheets”.  They will be squirrelled away for future use.  Now if someone can provide the little utility that tells you if you need an entity for a new band or new mode we’ll be all set.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Pat Whelton

YES !!!!  Thank you Scott.  That’s exactly what I was looking for.  You’re the man.  Thank you very much.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:52 PM

Hi Pat,

With a country name in the Country text box, click on the Blue country label above.  It works for state, grids, etc., as well.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJP <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Thanks again.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J