Topics

FT-8 Field Day Practice

Gary

I raised the subject before and Scott said go for it. We are testing some of our Field Day gear the afternoon of June 16th.

We would be very interested in practicing FT-8 on the air with folks like us who are planning to use it with the N3FJP Field Day software. We hope to be on the air from about 2 to 5 CDT. We are thinking of using 7.090 and 14.080 as we believe there was an FT-4 practice on those frequencies earlier. Please reply if you think you can help and we will line up the details.

Thanks and 73,

Gary kk0sd  (w0wtn Field Day committee)

Paul Rasp

On Jun 7, 2019, at 7:10 PM, Gary <gary_mayfield@...> wrote:

I raised the subject before and Scott said go for it. We are testing some of our Field Day gear the afternoon of June 16th.

We would be very interested in practicing FT-8 on the air with folks like us who are planning to use it with the N3FJP Field Day software. We hope to be on the air from about 2 to 5 CDT. We are thinking of using 7.090 and 14.080 as we believe there was an FT-4 practice on those frequencies earlier. Please reply if you think you can help and we will line up the details.

Thanks and 73,

Gary kk0sd  (w0wtn Field Day committee)

Gary

Paul,

                That is a private link not available to the public – only group members. Would you be so kind as to make it public?

73,

Gary kk0sd

I raised the subject before and Scott said go for it. We are testing some of our Field Day gear the afternoon of June 16th.

We would be very interested in practicing FT-8 on the air with folks like us who are planning to use it with the N3FJP Field Day software. We hope to be on the air from about 2 to 5 CDT. We are thinking of using 7.090 and 14.080 as we believe there was an FT-4 practice on those frequencies earlier. Please reply if you think you can help and we will line up the details.

Thanks and 73,

Gary kk0sd  (w0wtn Field Day committee)

Karl Knapp

It sure helped me I’m back up and running. Thanks

--
Thank You
Karl Knapp

Bo Barry <bobarr@...>

Are the regular FT8 freqs to be used for FD?
--
Bo W4GHV since '54

Gary

I would assume so, but there is very little info available.

73, Gary kk0sd