Topics

Trying to up load AClog to QRZ log book!!?? Help!!

Lahra "Flip" Svare KT9X <kt9x@...>

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 09:01 AM, "KF5WGB" <ralfvoepel@...> wrote:
A2Q+ - ACLog to QRZ upload program
I cannot find a place to download your program

DAN REID

Hi Doc,
Go to qrz.com and log in.  Then go to settings.
Once you have done this, you can either download from lotw in to qrz or reverse.
Hope this helps.
dan kb6unc

Dan Reid (kb6unc)

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Doc <gsbishop@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2019 5:33:14 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Trying to up load AClog to QRZ log book!!?? Help!!

Hi Scott!! No,I just keep loosing logs,do to HD crashes !!I tell everyone that I log to QRZ,till now,not auto! now I can. Just don't see the routing !!TKS,

On 5/10/2019 7:01 AM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Doc,

Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will get you going:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, May 9, 2019 8:09 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Trying to up load AClog to QRZ log book!!?? Help!!

Hi- Brain isn't working full time <g>- I signed up for QRZ log book,and need the routes to get from ALClog to QRZ !1 Can't be that hard,just having no luck ?!!?? Any help ? TKS,De Jerry W8KQ

Doc

Hi Scott!! No,I just keep loosing logs,do to HD crashes !!I tell everyone that I log to QRZ,till now,not auto! now I can. Just don't see the routing !!TKS,

On 5/10/2019 7:01 AM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Doc,

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Trying to up load AClog to QRZ log book!!?? Help!!

Hi- Brain isn't working full time <g>- I signed up for QRZ log book,and need the routes to get from ALClog to QRZ !1 Can't be that hard,just having no luck ?!!?? Any help ? TKS,De Jerry W8KQ

KF5WGB <ralfvoepel@...>

Hi Brian,
Just create the ADIF file out of ACLog and import it into QRZ. For future QSO's you can download my little A2Q+ program.
It runs in the background, waiting for a logging event. It then requests the last entry into the logbook and uploads it to QRZ and or HRDLog.
You need your QRZ API key to work with A2Q+. log into your QRZ logbook and click on Settings. The next window shows you the API key.
Look for: Book #### API key for W8KQ

If you do not have an HRDLog account, leave the field empty in the setup entry dialog.

A2Q+ - ACLog to QRZ upload program:
https://groups.io/g/A2Q
--
73 de KF5WGB

Scott Davis

Hi Doc,

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q85

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Doc