Topics

Rig Control

Jim...N3MVX

When first starting AC log rig control is not working. If I use CTRL X to switch to my second rig and CTRL X to switch back it then works. This just started a few days ago. I have not made any changes to the computer recently so not sure why all of a sudden this  is happening.

Jim....N3MVX

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  I wish I had something insightful to suggest, but since this just started happening, the only thing that comes to mind is perhaps you recently installed a program that has hold of the port on start up, but then releases it (though AC Log should be returning an error in that case).  Another possibility is a port driver problem following a Windows update.

Sorry I don't have more to offer from here.  Perhaps others will have more useful suggestions for you.