Bearing: incorrect Miles: incorrect Cont: ok

KC2YTD

Hi to all the AClog users,

This will be my first post on the group.
For some unknown reason (thus the post)

Bearing:  incorrect    Miles: incorrect  Cont: ok

CallBook is set to AC Log  Calldata (Free)

73,
Gary
KC2YTD

Scott Davis

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will very likely get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q21