From: aerwinh@... [N3FJP_Software_Users]
To: N3FJP_Software_Users
Sent: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 6:26 pm
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] unable to connect via snkdavis@...

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

Scott Davis

Hi aerwinh,

Kimberly has attempted to e-mail you from both our snkdavis & affirmatechinc e-mail addresses.  Both result in this reply:

Do you have another e-mail address that we can try?  If so, please e-mail us direct from that address.

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

Jeff Steinkamp

Scott

This is an internal problem with Yahoo.  Ever since Verizon bought out Yahoo, there has been serious issues with not only email begin delivered, but with the Yahoo groups.  We have had issues with Yahoo for about a year over at 10-10.  Their spam filters are set so tight that it's reject just about everything, including email that is generate on their own domain!!  If you send email that is in text only format, no HTML in the email, it will usually go through.

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.2319 W110.8477
On 2/10/2018 04:40, Scott & Kimberly Davis SNKDavis@... [N3FJP_Software_Users] wrote:

Hi aerwinh,

Kimberly has attempted to e-mail you from both our snkdavis & affirmatechinc e-mail addresses.  Both result in this reply:

Do you have another e-mail address that we can try?  If so, please e-mail us direct from that address.

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

John Huber

I hope this has been resolved as I see a transposition in the address.  aerwinh is not aerwnih , eh?
We’ve all been there and done that typo thing, I’m sure.

73,  John / N8FYL

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

Scott Davis

Hi Jeff,

Actually, no, this is the reverse.  We are doing fine on Yahoogroups, but unable to communicate direct.

I hope this has been resolved as I see a transposition in the address.  aerwinh is not aerwnih , eh?
We’ve all been there and done that typo thing, I’m sure.

73,  John / N8FYL

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

August Heins

Thanks to all of you that managed to find the cure to the problem.  Unfortunately, I still don't have an answer to my question. My balance is?

Erwin Heins  KM4QE
aerwinh@...

---In N3FJP_Software_Users@..., wrote :

Hi aerwinh,

Kimberly has attempted to e-mail you from both our snkdavis & affirmatechinc e-mail addresses.  Both result in this reply:

Capture.JPG

Do you have another e-mail address that we can try?  If so, please e-mail us direct from that address.

Hi Scott and Kimberly, I have tried to send a message to you using the subject address but I don't seem to be getting through. I want to upgrade to the package and need my balance. My email address is aerwinh@.... Please pardon using the forum for this purpose but I couldn't think of a better way.

August Heins

OOPS, found it.

Erwin Heins
aerwinh@...