ACL & FLDigi and continued problems with ACL rig interface

Michael Wolcott

Yahoo is not allowing me to reply to the group.

My many thanks to all who have offer suggestions. I will try them later today (Tuesday).

Dave, Menu 56 is set to 9600. I've had no problems with other speeds. Also, my RS-232 cable has worked without a problem for several years and continues to work correctly for other applications as well as all programming software so I don't think that's a problem.

Bill, The radio stays on VFO-A 99.9% of the time.

Dan, I'll change the "Mode Determined by..." later today.

I'll report back this evening on results.

Thanks again to all.
Best 73,
Mike
W4WYI

Mike Olbrisch

Michael Wolcott, I am in Germany on my phone and somehow can't get to QRZ.  Are you the Michael Wolcott formerly of the 160th SOAR in Mog?

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Yahoo is not allowing me to reply to the group.

My many thanks to all who have offer suggestions. I will try them later today (Tuesday).

Dave, Menu 56 is set to 9600. I've had no problems with other speeds. Also, my RS-232 cable has worked without a problem for several years and continues to work correctly for other applications as well as all programming software so I don't think that's a problem.

Bill, The radio stays on VFO-A 99.9% of the time.

Dan, I'll change the "Mode Determined by..." later today.

I'll report back this evening on results.

Thanks again to all.
Best 73,
Mike
W4WYI

------------------------------------
Posted by: Michael Wolcott <w4wyi@...>
------------------------------------

This user group is a great forum for asking questions and sharing ideas with the valuable resource of both new and experienced N3FJP Software users, but it does get busy.  There is an easy way to cut down on the e-mail volume.

If you only want to receive announcements from Kimberly and me regarding upgrades and new products, please join our "announcements only" list instead.  We keep e-mail to the "announcements only" list to an absolute minimum.  Please join here:

Then unsubscribe from this user group by sending an email to:

As always, thanks for your interest, kind thoughts, support and spreading the word about our software!

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ
http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    N3FJP_Software_Users-digest@...
    N3FJP_Software_Users-fullfeatured@...

Hi Guys,

Please take the personal connection content off list and continue direct.

Thanks!