Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 22:03
Subject: [N3FJP_Software_Users] Converting aADIF file to a CSV text file for importing into Excel 2016

Hi, I would like to convert a logbook to an ADIF file. After i select the contacts and export the ADIF filoe I want to import it into Excel 2016 aw a comma delimited CSV text file for further manipulation. Can anyone point me in the right direction on converting the ADIF file to the speciffic type of text (CSV) file I need to bring it into Excel?

Tnxs es 73,

E.Drew Moore, W2OU

John K9IJ

Hi Drew,

I have used a utility called ADIF Master to do things like this.  You can find it at:

http://www.dxshell.com/adif-master.html

Lots of capability to work with ADIF Files.

73 John - K9IJ

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

k9ij@...
Webmaster, Network Admin, Janitor