Pegasus and ACLOG

Scott Davis

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'll keep the change frequency feature for the Pegasus in mind for the future.  With everything on our plate at the moment it is not something we can look at in the near term.

73, Scott, N3FJP
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

In a message dated 8/20/2005 11:48:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, aa5jj@... writes:
Hello again, I was just wondering if you had a fix for the Pegasus
yet. It will read the freq from the Pegasus but not change the Freq
when you click on a call, working one way but not the other ?

73 Wayne AA5JJ

Wayne AA5JJ

Hello again, I was just wondering if you had a fix for the Pegasus
yet. It will read the freq from the Pegasus but not change the Freq
when you click on a call, working one way but not the other ?

73 Wayne AA5JJ

Terence Taylor

What is the status of this? It worked in AC Log 2.5 and Sweepstakes
3.8, but has been broken since. I am not a programmer (nor do I play
one on television!), but it seems to me that it SHOULD be relatively
easy to look at what changed and undo it....

That is a REALLY nice feature and is one of the PRIMARY reasons that
I started using your programs and it seems a shame to lose that
ability.

Terry Taylor
N6MON

--- In N3FJP_Software_Users@yahoogroups.com, SNKDavis@a... wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your e-mail. I'll keep the change frequency feature
for the
Pegasus in mind for the future. With everything on our plate at
the moment it is
not something we can look at in the near term.

Scott Davis

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I think that I have found the problem.  I'd really appreciate it if you would try the following and let me know how it works out:

- Make sure that you are using AC Log 2.8.  If you aren't, first install 2.8.

- Close AC Log 2.8.

- Click this link to download the new .exe file:

- Save the file in c:\program files\aclog 2.8.

- Start AC Log 2.8 and see how the rig interface works.

Thanks for your patience.  Please let me know how you make out.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

--- In N3FJP_Software_Users@..., SNKDavis@a... wrote:

> Hi Wayne,
>
> Thanks for your e-mail.  I'll keep the change frequency feature
for  the
> Pegasus in mind for the future.  With everything on our plate at
the  moment it is
> not something we can look at in the near term.

1.2 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking.
Stop slavery.
HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM">Click
Here!

This user group is a great forum for asking questions and sharing ideas with the
valuable resource of both new and experienced N3FJP Software users, but it does
get busy.  There is an easy way to cut down on the e-mail volume.  If you only
want to receive announcements from Kimberly and me regarding upgrades and new
products, please join our "announcements only" list instead.  We keep e-mail to
the "announcements only" list to an absolute minimum.  Please join by sending a
blank e-mail to:

N3FJP_Software-subscribe@....

Then unsubscribe from this user group by sending an email to:

As always, thanks for your interest, kind thoughts, support and spreading the
word about our software!

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ
http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software
since 1997.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Terence Taylor

Seems to work!, Thanks!

--- SNKDavis@aol.com wrote:

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your e-mail. I think that I have found
the problem. I'd really appreciate it if you would
try the following and let me know how it works out:

- Make sure that you are using AC Log 2.8. If you
aren't, first install 2.8.

- Close AC Log 2.8.

- Click this link to download the new .exe file:

http://n3fjp.ky1v.com/ACLog.exe

- Save the file in c:&#92;program files&#92;aclog 2.8.

N3FJP_Software-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.