Dupe feature

jgmags2000 <jgmags2000@...>

Hello Scott; Is it possible to add a feature in aclog2.5 that would
check for dupes? I know this feature is available in the contest
logs..

thanks, John.. kj1j..
best 73

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Since ACLog is a general logging program I don't think that you would want to preclude logging the same station. I think most hams will log the same station when worked multiple times. In fact, it is fun to tell the station when you last worked them and some of the QSO details.

Of course you will know if you have worked the station before by both the label that appears in version 2.4 when you tab from the Call field and the listed items that appear if you have Call checked for List Matches for These Fields with Tab.

I have the feeling I'm not getting what you are driving at. If you give me more details of what you have in mind perhaps I can give you a better answer.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.