Program V 2.4

Mickey Wood <keowee4@...>

Scott: How can you turn real time OFF so I can log
offline contacts manually. How do you turn time ON and
OFF??
TY
Mickey - K4OH

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Scott Davis

Hi Mickey,

There is not a way to turn the "real time" off. Keep in mind that the entire field is selected when it gets the focus so you don't have to stop and clear the field. Just start typing the new date or time and the default information will disappear. It doesn't require any additional key strokes or mouse clicks.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.