Taking notes

Gregg Martell

I like Scott's software - simple and functional, but one feature I
would love to see with the contest logging software is a way of
taking a note for a specific QSO. I want to track freqs, so I can
send a QSL card if I need the grid. Currently, I would have to keep
a paper log while using the logger.

CT has a notes function that takes a note on the QSO by using
<Alt>N. The notes are stored in a separate text file, but they
reference to the QSO number in the contest log.

So how does everyone else handle this situation?

Thanks,
Gregg
kb3gmv

Scott Davis

Hi Gregg,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I've had a couple of requests for notes, but not too many.  If there is enough interest in that feature it is certainly something I can add.  Any comments from the group are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for your kind words on the software.  I really appreciate it.

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@...
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.