Taking notes

Scott Davis

Hi Gregg,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I've had a couple of requests for notes, but not too many.  If there is enough interest in that feature it is certainly something I can add.  Any comments from the group are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for your kind words on the software.  I really appreciate it.

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@...
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

In a message dated 07/19/03 10:17:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, gmartell@... writes:

I like Scott's software - simple and functional, but one feature I
would love to see with the contest logging software is a way of
taking a note for a specific QSO.  I want to track freqs, so I can
send a QSL card if I need the grid.  Currently, I would have to keep
a paper log while using the logger.

CT has a notes function that takes a note on the QSO by using
N.  The notes are stored in a separate text file, but they
reference to the QSO number in the contest log.

So how does everyone else handle this situation?

Thanks,
Gregg
kb3gmv

Gregg Martell

I like Scott's software - simple and functional, but one feature I
would love to see with the contest logging software is a way of
taking a note for a specific QSO. I want to track freqs, so I can
send a QSL card if I need the grid. Currently, I would have to keep
a paper log while using the logger.

CT has a notes function that takes a note on the QSO by using
<Alt>N. The notes are stored in a separate text file, but they