Topics

ACLog 2.3

Scott Davis

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Yes, minimizing the window should not be a problem. I'll keep that in mind for this revision.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

In a message dated 7/11/2003 8:47:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, "kg4qmi" <kg4qmi@earthlink.net> writes:

Hey Scott,
Just upgraded to 2.3 and really like the changes/additions. One
question however. On the DX Spotting Setup window, can you give us a
way to minimize the window. I leave the DX screen up all the time,
but on my older W/95 laptop, I have to drag the window to access the
desktop. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for your hard work.

Ed/kg4qmi

kg4qmi <kg4qmi@...>