Topics

CallBook Lookup

Scott Davis

Hi Fernando,

Yes, I definitely plan to add a feature in the next ACLog revision to fill in missing data, however, ACLog will print address labels for QSL cards now if that is what you would like to do.  Just select the record(s) you want to print addresses for and then click print address.  The address for each call will be looked up and printed.

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@...
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

In a message dated 06/29/03 4:53:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nf6q@... writes:

Hello to everyone.

I have imported all my qso's into AClog. Nice!!
It would be nice to click on an entry and have the option to do a
Callbook lookup.

--

73's Fernando NF6Q/NNN0JYM
San Jose,CA. 95123

Fernando Quinones <nf6q@...>

Hello to everyone.

I have imported all my qso's into AClog. Nice!!
It would be nice to click on an entry and have the option to do a Callbook lookup.

--

73's Fernando NF6Q/NNN0JYM
San Jose,CA. 95123
Elecraft K2 #2330;KBT2
CCA #01187 FISTS #8649 FP#-622 <http://pages.sbcglobal.net/nf6q>

Fernando Quinones <nf6q@...>

Thanks .. yes.. the missing data.
Great to have you in touch.. Says it all for customer sat.

snkdavis@aol.com
www.n3fjp.com <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

In a message dated 06/29/03 4:53:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nf6q@sbcglobal.net writes:

Hello to everyone.

I have imported all my qso's into AClog. Nice!!
It would be nice to click on an entry and have the option to do a
Callbook lookup.

--

73's Fernando NF6Q/NNN0JYM
San Jose,CA. 95123
Elecraft K2 #2330;KBT2
CCA #01187 FISTS #8649 FP#-622
<http://pages.sbcglobal.net/nf6q>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164784&partid=3170658>

73's Fernando NF6Q/NNN0JYM
San Jose,CA. 95123
Elecraft K2 #2330;KBT2
CCA #01187 FISTS #8649 FP#-622 <http://pages.sbcglobal.net/nf6q>

Matt Patterson

Or better yet! Have the ability click on a entry and have the
options to do a online lookup via qrz.com

--- In N3FJP_Software_Users@yahoogroups.com, Fernando Quinones

nf6q@s... writes:

Hello to everyone.

I have imported all my qso's into AClog. Nice!!
It would be nice to click on an entry and have the option to do
Callbook lookup.

--

73's Fernando NF6Q/NNN0JYM
San Jose,CA. 95123