Topics

Rotor Control

Lawrence Matheson <wa4bhk@...>

Does ACLog have a rotor control feature built in?  I just installed the EZ rotor control with the RS232 option in my Tailtwister control box and would like to control the rotor from my logging program.  Tnx and 73,  Lawrence

Scott Davis

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for your e-mail.  No ACLog does not provide rotor control at this time.  I'll certainly keep that in mind for the future.

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@...
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.