10-10 Log won't change mode

George Davenport

It's probably something simple, but I installed the new 4.6 ver of the 10-10 log. I cleared the previous QSOs from the last contest, and reset everything to zero. When I select mode for Digital, it keeps reverting back to Phone. What am I missing? It will indicate DIG in the mode block for a second and then revert to PH.
--
George-- KM4ODS

Larry Banks

Hi George,

I believe on the rig setup window you can disable the rig from forcing the mode.  I’m not looking at a contest log right now so I’m not totally positive.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 12:42
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 10-10 Log won't change mode

It's probably something simple, but I installed the new 4.6 ver of the 10-10 log. I cleared the previous QSOs from the last contest, and reset everything to zero. When I select mode for Digital, it keeps reverting back to Phone. What am I missing? It will indicate DIG in the mode block for a second and then revert to PH.
--
George-- KM4ODS

George Davenport

Larry,
That fixed it. I've always had mode determined by Rig, Not sure why it's different now, but it worked...THANKS
--
George-- KM4ODS

Larry Banks

You rig in in USB for digital modes, so that is what the software followed.

Larry / W1DYJ

Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 13:01
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 10-10 Log won't change mode

Larry,
That fixed it. I've always had mode determined by Rig, Not sure why it's different now, but it worked...THANKS
--
George-- KM4ODS
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#48190) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

This user group is a great forum for asking questions and sharing ideas with the valuable resource of both new and experienced N3FJP Software users, but it does get busy. There is an easy way to cut down on the e-mail volume.

If you only want to receive announcements from Kimberly and me regarding upgrades and new products, please join our "announcements only" list instead. We keep e-mail to the "announcements only" list to an absolute minimum. Please join here:

https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftware

Then unsubscribe from this user group by sending a blank e-mail to:N3FJPSoftwareUsers+unsubscribe@groups.io

As always, thanks for your interest, kind thoughts, support and spreading the word about our software!

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ
http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [larryb.w1dyj@...]
_._,__,_

Dan Morris

Probably better to just create a new log and start fresh George.

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Apr 23, 2021, at 12:42 PM, George Davenport <KM4ODS@...> wrote:

--
George-- KM4ODS