CW Beta Testers NEEDED!

Scott Davis

Hi Gang,

I am adding a number of CW enhancements to my software including:

- An option to use the parallel port to key your rig
- A new timing method which will allow you to specify words per minute
- The ability to adjust the spacing between words
- Prosigns
- Display of the characters being sent on the main form

I have just finished adding the CW enhancements to ACLog this afternoon and I'm about to start on the contesting programs.  While I'm at it, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would be willing to beta test the new CW code in ACLog.

If you are willing, please send me an e-mail.  I will send you a couple files to replace in your current ACLog 2.3 directory.  You can then give the new features a whirl and let me know how they are working out.  Getting feedback from a variety of users and operating systems is really helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I really appreciate it.

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@...
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.