Re: Printout

K8TS

@Fred.
I always print the cab file; however, the cab file does not show the countries. Sorting through all the prefixes can be quite tedious, where if there were a way to print the contacts (other than .adi file) which do show the countries (entities) would make it much simpler. With Scott's bucket list as it is now, I was hoping there would be a method in place. However, even with his "expanded staff" it probably drops way down to the bottom of the bucket list, especially if it is a very low minority request from other users. I see he has weighed in on the subject and will have to check it out. Perhaps a copy and paste of that section might work.
Dale K8TS

Join {N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.