From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Younker NE6I
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2022 8:09 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] K8H

Alek, the cty.dat file used by ACL is maintained by AD1C, separately from the ACLog software. The latest cty.dat file does not appear to show K8H as American Samoa yet. It will eventually but for now, you have to manually update it in ACLog as mentioned by others. If you wish to suggest a cty.dat file update, please contact AD1C rather than posting here. Scott and team do not maintain the country file.

73 and keep DXing!
--Dennis NE6I