Re: PODXS Member alerts #aclog

Dan Morris

Dave - In the format you show in your email, you do not show quotes. Maybe that is the problem?

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jul 26, 2022, at 3:07 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

Dave,
   Take all out except for the first two. Then right under the second line add
"AB8YZ", "JoAnn-070-2844"

Then you your PSK App put my call sign in like you would to log. It should send my call sign to ACLog and that should trigger it. You should get a box to pop up with my call sign in it.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 12:44:44 PM CDT, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Well it is in a text file like my call NU4N - 070 1657. The text file is in the correct format. I looked at it in Notepad.

On 7/26/2022 12:30 PM, WA9PND wrote:
The watchlist.txt file must be correctly formatted.  Each line needs:
"Call","Comment"

example:
"KA3SEQ","KA3SEQ, Kimberly, helped write this software!  Please say hi!"
"N3FJP","N3FJP, Scott, wrote this software!  Please say hi!"

On 7/26/2022 11:44 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I am trying to upload the membership list for PODXS stations. I down loaded the text file and placed it in to the ACLOG directory. But they won't show in the watch list.
Any help would be appreciated .

--
73's Dave NU4N

--