Re: PODXS Member alerts #aclog

I am sorry Scott but I still can't get it to load the podsx members text file.

Appreciate your kind time and trouble. Just can't get to load.

73's Dave NU4N

On 7/26/2022 1:29 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  On the Users group, Search is your friend.  You will find this question has been asked and answered multiple times.  In fact, you started several threads yourself on this topic since 2019.

Enjoy